Wednesday 9 March 2016

A Simple Birthday Card

Hey all,

Today I have experimented again with the Peek-a-Boo's Quilted love stamp. Actually I have fallen in love with this design. That's so perfect for a background.

 I have taken a piece of Red Cardstock and stamped on with Peek-a-Boo's Quilted Love, finished it with white embossing.

Placed it keeping a gap in between and filled the same with skeleton leaves (#first time used) and a wired Butterfly mesh. The sentiments are stamped with Heidi Swapp.
Thats it. And It's done!

Have a look.
I hope you liked this simple and easy to make card.

Thanks for stopping by:)
Love
Ria

I would like to share this with
NBUS Challenge #6

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Ria! I used to have some of those skeletal leaves and I never used them as well as you've done with your design! Your card is vibrant and amazing!!

    It's wonderful to meet you! Thank you for following me! I'm delighted to do the same and to welcome you to our little community in Blogland! We are very encouraging and supportive of one another!! Thank you, too, for playing in my NBUS Challenge #6!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so much Darnell :) I have just begun crafting and I am happy to hear such wonderful words from you :)

    ReplyDelete