Tuesday 15 March 2016

Sending sunshine

Hi there,

I cant get over the Stamp set by Jane's Doodle and I have tried for the second one.

I have used the same stamp set Rain or shine same techniques but this time I have used the other elements.

I love embossing and mixed with these doodles, comes out to be a pure love :)

Take a final look :)

I want to share this project with
1.Crafting by designs

2.Fab n funky challenges
3.Simon says stampblog
4.Wordart wednesday

Thanks for stopping by and your love :)

Love
Ria

6 comments:

  1. Love your cute card! - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright fun card - Thanks so much for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete