Monday 11 July 2016

A birthday shaker card

Hello all,

I have newly learnt making shaker cards and I must confess I have become too much addicted to these. With my first post for this month, I decided to go for the second post making a shaker card with the Magical fairies of the Peek-A-Boo designs

Without much delay, moving on to the steps:


I first inked and blended two colors of blue from distress inks. After blending it, added some big drops of water from a water brush. After it got completely dried, I added some white dots and sprayed too with white acrylic. The base is done.

Meanwhile, I stamped and embossed the fairies with black, fussy cut them and adhered them to a case panel (which is cut manually).

I also gave a nice blue hue to the panel and embossed the sentiment on the OHP sheet.
Finished it with some sequins :)


Take  a closer look



I would like to share this card with:


http://craftymilka.blogspot.in/2016/07/two-cancer-cards-ilovemathchallenge2.html
My take on for this challenge:
Two fairies
Two colors of distress inks
Two sentiments
sentiments placed in Two different techniques (stamped & embossed)
Two layers 

13 comments:

  1. This is truly adorable. This is so lovely. Thank you for taking time to share your creation with us in the #238-# 239 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome shaker card, I love the water spotted background, the embossed fairies and the sequins around the frame. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The beautiful background really makes the sequins sparkle!!
    Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the galaxy background to your shaker.
    Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Night sky:))) Thanks for playing along at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your sky is beautiful. Love the layout and the fairy image. Thanks for joining us at sweetstamps.com
    Kim - Sweet Stamps DT
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaker card and a great take on the I Love Math Challenge #2. :o) Thank you so much for joining. xx

    ReplyDelete