Wednesday 25 January 2017

To the Moon

Hello all,

I hope you have missed me. I was busy with exams :( couldn't craft and post anything as such.
As I got some time, made some cards as quickly as possible. Today I will be sharing some in an array.

This is the first card that I did with Altenew 'to the moon' set. I completely fell in love with the set. I bought the set in the Black Friday sale. But after I bought the same, I didnt know what to make from this. *confused* and eventually lost my mojo after so many days gap in crafting (almost two months).

I went to the altenew site and looked on to the inspirations and I found the masterpiece of Jocelyn Olson. I took her card as the inspiration and tried to remake it. I added the panel with blending some blues from Distress inks and sprinkling some pearl powder mixed with water. The set has layered images og moon, I took the second layer and embossed it with silver. The sentiment is from the same set. 
I took the tiny stars from the Let's Party set from Mudra craft stamps India.


Hope you like the project.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks for playing along in the STAMPlorations CAS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fab .... love the moon. Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete