Friday 17 February 2017

Gateway card

Hello,

Here is a another card which I made in minutes. I took the Heart of Gold set from Neat and Tangled and stamped it on a White Cardstock with Versamark.

Then I embossed the same with gold embossing powder from Ranger.

I colored the sections of the image with distress inks leaving some sections in white for the contrast.
I die cut the same with the coordinating Die from Neat and Tangled.

The I took a red card stock and folded in three parts. I ran through an embossing folder from We r memory keepers (geometric) to give the effect. 

I stamped the sentiment from Lots of love by Avery alle with Black archival ink on a vellum.


Linking this project to:


Thanks for stopping by:)

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The geometric embossed background is perfect combination with the straight lines of the heart. I love how you've selectively colored the heart too! Everything's just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Tangles!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete