Thursday 19 October 2017

Diwali Card 2

Hello all,

Here is my second post for the day! 

I have come again with a diwali card. Take a look:



I have used eve stampset from Mudra. I have used the stencil from Craftreat.

I have first blended distress inks on a white cardstock and die cut with circular diecuts. 
Then I blended white pigment ink through craftreat florish stencil.

I took a half cardstock and stamped the rangoli design from Festival of lights by Mudra. I stamped the layered diya from diwali decors by Mudra, fussy cut it and adhered it a double sided tape as shown in the picture.
The sentiment is from the Diwali sentiments by Mudra.
I have finished the card with splatters of gold pearl perfect from Ranger.

I hope you have liked the project. Linking this to :



Tanks for visiting!


1 comment: